Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kia Ora from David Lim, Auckland, New Zealand

Welcome to my cyber corner and I look forward to share our Kiwi lifestyle with you via the net. My good friend Mr. David Ganesan of Malaysia had inspired me to start this blog. Add to My AOL

This will be a milestone to mark a journey that David, my friends and I will start. This blog will serve as a cyber trail of our forthcoming challenge and future endeavour. The blog will leave footprints on the same of time.
Here is looking at you, my dear friend, David Ganesan. Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google

1 comment:

sotiris said...

HI there great blog if you would like to reciprocate links with me on any of your blogs or websites my email is sotiris@wealthclub.ws or just go to http://www.worldinternetsummit.ws

Sotiris Bassakaopoulos

P.S Have a wonderful Day